And We're Off
Friday, August 20, 2010

Life is moving pretty fast around here these days. I haven't been around that much this week and I'm sorry.

Next week, I'll be able to stop spinning in circles and spend more time with you all here in Blog Land. 

Today is the last day before our ballerina leaves us. There is much to be done. So, I just wanted to give you all a little wave and tell you I'll be back next week. 

Have a great weekend. Think of us as we move our girl into her 2nd floor apartment, an apartment that has no elevators. 

Did I mention it's 100 degrees here in sunny Florida? Sweet. If I survive this, I'll see you next week. Look for me either here or at the hospital.

I've disabled my comments for the day. Just wanted to let you all know why I'm not lurking around your sites. 




Related Posts with Thumbnails






Tweet Me Subscribe Follow on Facebook 

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Subscribe Now

Grab My Button!

Laundry  Hurts My Feelings


Following Me Into The Madness

Archive





Blogs I Love





All content (C) 2010 Laundry Hurts My Feelings