Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe via email
Subscribe Now
Grab My Button!
Following Me Into The Madness
Archive
Facebook Badge
Blogs I Love
-
-
Mind-Blowing5 days ago
-
PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET.5 days ago
-
Holy Roller!1 month ago
-
Granny is happy2 months ago
-
My Top 20 Favorite Films of 20257 months ago
-
-
Thank you to nurses1 year ago
-
-
In Memoriam: Janet Reid2 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Things Fall Apart5 years ago
-
-
WOW, THOSE DREAMS!5 years ago
-
-
Room on the Boat6 years ago
-
Tap. Tap.6 years ago
-
I Have a Story for That . . .6 years ago
-
Climbing Camelback Mountain (Take One)6 years ago
-
-
Am I dying or getting famous?6 years ago
-
This week in romance7 years ago
-
26 Mother’s Day Crafts from Kids7 years ago
-
-
Spice Tea7 years ago
-
Popping in8 years ago
-
-
-
How to Skip Outlining9 years ago
-
-
-
Weekend Weather9 years ago
-
-
-
TBA Monthly Wishlist - April 20179 years ago
-
Happy Monday!9 years ago
-
-
Spreading Her Wings10 years ago
-
-
-
Isis, and ISIS10 years ago
-
Oh HAI blog10 years ago
-
-
-
Do you still blog?10 years ago
-
Shop The Stationery Studio this Holiday Season10 years ago
-
-
-
Quilts!11 years ago
-
-
It's An Attempt At Least11 years ago
-
The Comeback??11 years ago
-
-
-
Top 10 Workout Songs for June 201511 years ago
-
Here I am!!11 years ago
-
-
-
Unplanned.11 years ago
-
On my way to a dream12 years ago
-
The Eiffel Tower12 years ago
-
The Best Day EVER. My First Book Signing!!12 years ago
-
The Perspective Of Being An Older Mom12 years ago
-
Message in a Bloggle12 years ago
-
Merry Christmas!12 years ago
-
-
Menace13 years ago
-
The Big Idea.13 years ago
-
-
Wordlessly Wednesday13 years ago
-
Moving Forward13 years ago
-
-
Looking for Me?13 years ago
-
-
Happy Spring [Nurture Photography]13 years ago
-
-
-
Catching Up13 years ago
-
BalletMet The Nutcracker!13 years ago
-
Holiday Safety: avoid pants, not ladders13 years ago
-
We Are Archived!13 years ago
-
-
Wordless Wednesday…with some words…14 years ago
-
-
a walk to the wild side14 years ago
-
521 months/plenty of mileage14 years ago
-
MLK Day14 years ago
-
2011.14 years ago
-
Mr. Doodles - The Final Chapter14 years ago
-
INTERVIEW WITH LUCINDA BLUMENFELD15 years ago
-
I’m a follower15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


3 comments:
Okay, seriously, Miss Joann? I must have hit the read button at just the right time, because I just got finished reading that entire story that no longer belongs on your page and it was HIlarious as per usual. And I was about to comment that it was so refreshing to read your voice again. I will be stalking... er... watching for you! ;-)
Enjoy the day, my favorite writer!
Erin
You kill me.
My girlfriend had applied to the Canaidan RCMP (the police officers in red who occasionally ride horses) and they went through an extensive background check. They did every one (yes that statement sounded very whorish.)
I don't joke with my doctor while she's all up in my junk. If she giggles, I have no idea where that speculum is going.
Love to see your face back here friend!
Lol!! This had me laughing out loud. I'm glad you're not giving me a wedgie!!
Post a Comment