Blog Family
Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Exciting stuff!!!  Someone in my family tree has been inspired to blog.  She's posting anonymously, so I won't give it away, but I will say she may or may not be in this picture. I'm just sayin'. 

I've posted at her blog today under comments. Check it out. She's got a great idea. 

Today's Song You Must Download:  Kanye West's "Flashing Lights." I love Kanye. He's pompous, out of control with rage when he doesn't win all the awards he feels he deserves, and quite a talent.  Plus, I like embarrassing my kids when I pull up at school with my Kanye blasting.  Great song for a rainy day in the Land of the Tropics.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great picture! I need a copy of that! What b -e -a- u- tiful girls!! Love the song suggestion and the sunset pic.

I'll reveal myself when it feels right. I'm just not in the mood yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails






Tweet Me Subscribe Follow on Facebook 

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Subscribe Now

Grab My Button!

Laundry  Hurts My Feelings


Following Me Into The Madness

Archive





Blogs I Love





All content (C) 2010 Laundry Hurts My Feelings