Editing
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Note to those who already saw my post for today. 

The little girl who was the basis of the post was snooping around and saw the post with her picture emblazoned across it. I shut the laptop before she could read anything incriminating. There were secrets involving her that she doesn't need to see.

Not just yet. 

 I know that even if I forbid her to look, Pandora's Box will be too tempting and we have too many computers in this house, calling her name.

In the near future, keep an eye out. Until then, GOTCHA, Curly Girl.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails






Tweet Me Subscribe Follow on Facebook 

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Subscribe Now

Grab My Button!

Laundry  Hurts My Feelings


Following Me Into The Madness

Archive





Blogs I Love





All content (C) 2010 Laundry Hurts My Feelings