Yes We Have A Winner, But You're Going To Have To Hang Onto Your Britches Just A Bit Longer
Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This is just a quick note to say, I haven't forgotten I owe you a winner. 

But I'm having some photo technological glitches this morning. 

And I can't work on it, a single second longer because I have to go to the stupid dentist. 

Not that my dentist is stupid. No. I love my dentist, but because Me, Miss Obsessed With My Teeth- Flossing And Brushing Queen, has a cavity. 

And that's what's stupid. My hygienist, Mary is like, "This is ridiculous. You have the cleanest teeth in all the land. I can't believe this." She really didn't say "in all the land" but you catch my drift. 

So, I cannot sit here another minute and figure this out because I hate to be late. 

And I'm already having a bad day. I couldn't sleep last night which never happens to me. 

And then this morning when I was calling in the Moron Twins from their morning squirrel hunt, the wind caught hold of my nightie and my ass was there in plain view and that's when I noticed my neighbor cleaning his pool. 

Already a bad day. I'll never be able to get the mail again. 

I'll be back later today with numb lips and a crabby disposition, but I'll be back. 

See you in a few hours. 






Joann




Related Posts with Thumbnails






Tweet Me Subscribe Follow on Facebook 

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Subscribe Now

Grab My Button!

Laundry  Hurts My Feelings


Following Me Into The Madness

Archive





Blogs I Love





All content (C) 2010 Laundry Hurts My Feelings